Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I've Learned From Country Music

I'm sort of obsessed with country music. In fact, I haven't listened to any other music in over six months. There is just something about it that makes me smile.

I was thinking about it this morning, and I've learned some very important things from country songs. For example,

Real men: bait a hook, drink beer, drive pick up trucks, say "honky tonk," dance in bars, listen to old country songs, hunt, fish, wear boots and are real romantics.


Real women: dance in bars, drink cosmos, wear ruby red lipstick, sip sweet tea, wear cowboy boots, wear ripped jeans and old tank tops, have tan lines and sing.


Other lessons:

- You should hate the interstate and traffic. You should love tractors.

- Denim on denim is cool.

- Beer should be cheap, cold and delicious.

- AMERICAN PRIDE.

- Tattoos on your arms are a must.

- Working in the field is fun. The farmer's daughter is pretty much always a babe.

xoxo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love country music too. It's what I've grown up on. This list is funny and true!