Monday, June 13, 2011

Things I Do When I'm Emo

I dream about my happy place
I eat entire pints of Ben & Jerry's ice cream
(then I get sick and throw it up... ewww tmi?)
I watch my most favorite movie and convince myself that I still believe in
TRUE LOVE.
I paint my nails black. Dead serious.

Haha so right now I may be a bit of a basket case... and my little girl Ellie is at the vet all day. She was shaking uncontrollably when I left her. Poor thing. I may or may not have called the vet numerous times to check up on her.

I haven't been able to wear my contacts for about three days because I just cry and irritate them every single time.

I hate the fact that I can't stop looking at my phone.

If you are a man. MAN FREAKING UP. I am so tired of everything. ugh.

I pray constantly and it provides SO much hope and relief. Every time I feel just a bit of anxiety, I get down on my knees and pour my heart out. I can attest that He hears your prayers.

I am just ready to be doped up on dramamine (secret cure for flight anxiety) and on a plane to FLORIDA. I keep having dreams about Star Wars Weekends. Yes, I am that cool.

Also, I keep having this dream...

Whitney and future hubs move to Florida.
Mommasita and Papa Bear move there too.
Whitney has babies.
Everyone has DisneyWorld annual passes.
We go almost every day.
And the all lived happily ever after...

xoxo.

1 comment:

wllsmichelle said...

Love your dream. I can't wait to move to Orlando!