Friday, March 11, 2011

Faith in His Timing

I am on a mission.
A mission to truly and completely adhere to the above sentiment.
Because I know and have complete faith that if I do,
beautiful things will begin to unfold in my life. I have a strong and solid testimony in my Savior Jesus Christ, his wonderful church and the Plan of Happiness.

Last night I helped Hilary take wedding photos outside of the Arizona temple. I saw husbands and wives, families and youth come in and out of the temple. I watched faith unfold before my eyes and I saw the beauty of two people, dedicated to their Heavenly Father and each other, smile at each other. They smiled because they knew they were going to be sealed for time and all eternity to one another. I want that more than anything in this entire world. So I will do everything within my power to reach that goal and, in the meantime, I will have faith in his timing for me.



No comments: