Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life is Good!

I'm happy.
Like, really happy.
It's so funny to me that a few weeks ago I was so miserable.
Change is good.
Opening up your heart is good.
Take time for you.
Do things YOU love.

I'm so grateful for all of my blessings.
Today I am especially grateful for Ellie:

What a sweet little girl.

I have loved spending so much time with her these past few weeks.

I'd like to share something I wrote in my journal about Ellie a few weeks ago:

Ellie is a nut.
She definitely keeps me on my toes.
In her 8 months of life here on this earth she has brought so much joy to so many people.
She is playful, energetic, loving, cautious, sweet, snuggly and full of life and discovery.
I love her more each and every day.

Her favorite things are her grandparents, Mary, Pixie/Belle, her sticks, snuggling, play growling, running up & down the stairs, digging in blankets, kids, kisses and stretching.

I could spend all day with Ellie- and I have!
She never ceases to amaze me with her spunk and love for life.
In my darkest hours she has been there to see me through it all.
She keeps me going.

When I'm away from her I feel sad and anxious.
She is my little lovebug forever and ever.

Love you Ellie! -2010

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you love Ellie! hahah sooo cute! im so happy you are HAPPPY!!!