Monday, December 20, 2010

Rando Monday!

  • I am getting so ridiculously excited for my trip to Florida in January. I can't wait to see Suzanne, Kelly and Abby and spend time with Phylicia. I want to see all of my Orlando friends. This time we're going to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and my nerdy self is just DYING!! I already know I'm going to be sad to leave though :/

  • This is my new phone. It's a Droid and celebrates my Star Wars obsession. I know you're jealous.

  • Yesterday mom, Mary, Nikki, Sarah, Megan, Kim, Jenna and I went to this show called "The Spirit of Christmas." It was this ADORABLE dance show at the Chandler Center for the Arts. There were beautiful sets, music, dancers and costumes. The little kids were my favorite. I almost died of cuteness. I can't even explain how much I love watching live shows. And it even got me feeling a little more Christmas-y!

  • This weekend I spent the night at Nikki's and she dyed my hair. I made nutella hot cocoa and we watched probably one of my favorite movies- Despicable Me. AHhh!

  • On Friday (Christmas Eve) Nikki, Sarah, Megan, mom, Mary and I are going to Breakfast with Santa at my resort. I actually get to experience it as a guest :) I can't wait for a picture with Santa with Mary. We're gonna get all dressed up and wear our Santa hats. Loooove!
  • There are people out at the pool tanning right now. THIS IS NOT OKAY WEATHER.

Life is pretty good right now.

No comments: