I have such weird taste in guys. As my grandma would say, "your taste is all in your mouth." I'm still trying to figure out what that even means but let's go over some of things I find attractive in men.
- Red hair. Seriously, there must be a reason that red haired guys make me swoon. Think Rupert Grint aka Ron Weasley and there's my dream boat. (the accent doesn't hurt...)
- Tattoos. I know, I know, I want to marry a nice Mormon boy. But there's something about tattoos that I find dangerous and sexy!
- Scruff. Mmmmmmm my FAVORITE.
- Glasses. Preferably with black rims. Ecclectic style is intriguing.
- Large arm muscles. Okay, so this one isn't that weird or unusual but I really like arms :) Great for hugs/snuggling purposes.
- Dark hair!! I'm not into blondes. Sorry beach babes
- Chest hair. I think it's gross when guys try to cut or shave their chest hair. You weirdos! It is natural and manly. Heyooo!
- Long hair. Not excessively long, but longer. Now that is sexy!
- Nerds. I am a nerd. Therefore I love other nerds.
- Height. I am a major heightist. If a guy is shorter than 6'0 I dismiss. Rude of me but I just appreciate tallness.
You know the guy in the State Farm commercial? Who has a sensitive side and holds a bunny? That is my man. You know, someday...