Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Floooooridaa!

I'm so weird. I'm obsessed with puppies. I look all the time on craigslist and the Humane Society. I want a little friend for Ellie. Sigh.

I'm in FLORIDA!! It's been a lot of fun so far. I'm grateful for these girls- for their different and beautiful personalities. It feels like we've never been apart. Yesterday we went to Magic Kingdom and got to go on a ton of rides! But before that we attended tea at the Grand Floridian! Fancy shmansy. I had a really yummy herbal fruity drink and I loved it. Later we even watched the parade AND fireworks and I had a delightful Mickey premium bar. mmmm. Today we started a little late at Hollywood Studios but we were able to get on some rides. Favorite- Rock'n Roller Coaster. Later we ended up at Epcot with CAPTAIN EO (YES FAVORITE EVER). We got to watch the fireworks.

Tomorrow we're driving to St. Augustine for some beach and girl time! The town is full of history and I'm excited to explore, relax and shop. I really needed this vacation!

I really want to move. To California or Florida. I really want to feel fulfilled and whole again.

Thank you for your support!

No comments: