Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why I love Reece and Shinban

Okay so let's talk about pretty much my most favorite subject ever: DISNEYLAND. I went in January with five of my 6101 girls (Abster, Kelly, Katie & Kat) and had a BLAST! It was a little chilly, but we had two days to do everything we wanted to! Next was with Nic, Alyssa and Staci! Nic had never been so it was way fun for me to introduce him to the amazingness that is Disneyland. We had so much fun in only one day. Who gets to go with me this time??
These jokesters. Reece and Shinban: two of my favorite people in the whole entire world. I don't think I've ever been so comfortable with two guys before. They are sooo funny and sweet to me. NOT. I plan on getting made fun of 24/7 this weekend! They say I would be a perfect Ursula at Dland. Bahaha.
I've known Reece since 8th grade. He sat across from me in Spanish class and we bonded over a shared obsession with Lord of the Rings. The movie came out the year and we read the books together and anticipated the release of the next films. I had a FATTY crush on him. He was so cute!! But, alas, it wasn't meant to be. Since then he has continued to be my best guy friend.
Some of my favorite memories with this dork include, but are not limited to:



-Coining the term "frith" (when some one is ugly and beastly. I was his inspiration)



-Playing lego Star Wars when he kept running me over UGHH



-Playing LOTR and dying.... "guys I'm REALLY good at this game"



-Eating lunch together every year of high school



-Quoting Emperor's New Groove



-Snuggling



-Making him watch Evita with me



-Making fun of teachers (Ms. Smith.. "maid")



-Writing notes to each other (I still have some)



-Reece's frog collection



-Lulu (fattest bunny known to humanity)
-Reece telling my mom she is young and beautiful



-My parents being obsessed with Reece



-Many, MANY more!

Sadly I have no pictures of just me and little Shin Shin. That's what this weekend is for!! I met him a few years ago and fell in love!! Shinban is soo funny!! He never ceases to make me smile. He is crazy smart and I heart him.

I love how this post was supposed to be about why I love Disneyland but turned into "why I love Reece and Shinban." Next time!! Anyways, I am so excited. I need this weekend getaway!! My happy place + my favorite people = happy Whitney.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

My two sisters will be there tomorrow!!