Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Recent Recipes

I am still cooking at least three new meals a week. Here's what I made the last few weeks:

1. Parmesan Basil Pesto Pasta Salad

Parmesan Basil Pesto Pasta Salad

This was my favorite meal from this week. The tomatoes and asparagus had such a good flavor from being roasted in olive oil. Plus it made enough for about 8 meals - good thing I share with Renee!

2. Roasted Seasoned Green Beans

Roasted seasoned green beans. Super easy; just frozen green beans, olive oil, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Bake for 20-25 min at 450 degrees.

Trying REAL hard to incorporate more veggies into my diet - it ain't easy. However, this side dish was really easy to put together and I like it with chicken!


Easy Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts - These were good but 25 mins at 400 overcooked them.

I have this thing for Brussel Sprouts... I'm obsessed. This is now my "go to" recipe. I make it at least once a week to eat with dinners and lunches. So good!


Taco Stuffed Zucchini Boats ~ these are low-carb and gluten free, and made with nothing but clean ingredients so you can enjoy two pieces without the guilt!

This recipe takes some time but it's really yummy and healthy! 

I also made a BBQ chicken salad, quinoa chicken and a Greek salad. I love cooking/meal planning so much!

Photobucket

No comments: