Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Four.

Four of my nicknames:

1. Whit: obvious nickname, but I love it.
2. Whitters: Crush (yes, the sea turtle from Finding Nemo) gave me this name when I worked at Disney World.
3. Willis: I can't tell you how many people call me by my last name.
4. Dub squared: you get it.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Kids Attendant and Camp Counselor at the YMCA (my first job)
2. Attractions Hostess at Disney World
3. PR for Hilton
4. Corporate Alliances at Make-A-Wish (current job)



Four movies I've watched more than once:

1. This is super easy because I watch most movies more than once. Okay, the Star Wars saga.
2. Beauty and the Beast.
3. Indiana Jones.
4. Lord of the Rings.


Four things in my purse:

1. Wallet
2. Birth control
3. Chapstick
4. Compact

Four places I've lived:

1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Tempe, AZ
3. Scottsdale, AZ
4. Orlando, FL

And that completes my entire list of places I've lived!


Four places I've visited:

1. London, England
2. Berlin/Munich, Germany
3. New York City, NY
4. Prague, Czech Republic

Four places on my travel bucket list:

1. New Zealand to do the LOTR tour!
2. Disneyland Paris
3. Church History tour - Eastern US
4. Ireland

Four things I don't eat: 

1.  Chicken pot pie
2.  Cornbread
3.  Stew
4.  Chili 

Four TV Show I watch: 

1. Sherlock
2. The Walking Dead
3. CSI: Las Vegas
4. The Tudors/The Borgias


Four things I look forward to in 2015:   

1. Colorado in June
2. JONAH BEING BORN! MY SWEET NEPHEW!!!
3. Jenna's wedding in Seattle
4. Make-A-Wish conference at Disneyland in October

My preggo sisto
Photobucket

No comments: