- If a "friend" is sucking the life out of you, you don't have to spend time with them!
- Good eyebrows are important
- Healthy living is a way of life and you have to commit to it every single day
- Build a strong support system and lean on people when you need them
- Seize every opportunity to have an adventure and see new places
- It's okay to have about ten billion quarter life-crises. Carry on, warrior.
- Stand up for what you believe in every single day. It's worth the fight.
- Worrying about the future is pointless and exhausting, but I suppose you're going to worry anyways so get some essential oils
- Fall in love with yourself
- Adopting a pet will enrich your life far more than exhaust it (although there are moments of exhaustion)
- Be kind. Be soft. Be gentle. Be patient.
- Make goals
- Remember to Whom you belong and owe everything to
- Every job you have will have its frustrations and pitfalls
- Talk to your mother every week (or in my case, every day)
- You have a beautiful heart, follow it
In looking back on these past seven years, I don't think I would change a thing. Sure, there were trials. There was sorrow, broken hearts, disappointment, sickness, death and all-consuming worry. All of these things led me to exactly where I am right now and for that I'm grateful. At this moment I'm closer to becoming a better version of myself. I'm more confident and full of life experience.
I think the pictures say it all.