Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Wish Kids are my Favorite

If you've been reading for awhile, you know that I work for an organization called Make-A-Wish. 

Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. 

When people find out I work for Make-A-Wish, I always get an, "awwww!!" I love that. I love that what I do is important and life-changing and helps children and their families going through such difficult times. 

As you can imagine, I see wish stories daily. I'm always so touched by what our wish kids say and do. They are so much tougher than anyone can ever imagine. 

We're celebrating our Disney wishes this month, and most of you also know I have a soft spot in my heart for Disney. :) I wanted to share the video below, which explains everything. Be prepared for your heart to just burst. Excuse me while I watch this video for the millionth time.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

This made my heart feel all the warm and fuzzies!!!!