Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Every Day in May: Day 7 & 8


After this post I'm all caught up and I can do the challenge every day!

Day 7: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

I'm sure most people know what I'm most afraid of. I am a very open and vocal person with my emotions and I've learned to love that about myself. Anyways, I'm terrified of not finding the person I'm meant to marry. Or marrying someone I shouldn't. Having a marriage fail is a terrifying thought to me and it's SUCH a huge decisions. I mean... it's forever and I don't exactly have a great track record of picking good guys or even dating. 

If all else fails, I plan on becoming a dog hoarder and living a delightful life.

Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

  • Love yourself for exactly who you are
  • Be open to new experiences, ideas and people. Be loving and tolerant (from my mom)
  • LISTEN to others 
  • Go on adventures, try things you have never tried before
  • Don't save material things for just special occasions (from my grandpa)
  • Make sure you are the crazy one in a relationship (from my dad)
  • Set time aside in your day for YOU
  • Dream, laugh and sing often

Photobucket

No comments: