Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog Every Day in May

I've seen a few people taking the "Blog Every Day in May" challenge, but was finally convinced to join in by my friend Jen. I'll try to play catch up today and post all 8 that I've missed and then hopefully keep things consistent from now on. 

Day 1: The story of your life in 250 words or less 


 My 24th birthday, 2012

I was born in sunny Phoenix on a rainy Sunday with a full head of black, curly hair. I was always a quiet, curious and obedient child - I did whatever my parents told me to do and always valued their opinions and love for me. When I was 8 years old I was baptized as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints and have been a strong, faithful person ever since I can remember. Growing up, I was close to my cousins and some of my fondest memories are playing with them. I've always been a bit nerdy and definitely always loved Disney.

In 2009 I graduated from ASU with a degree in Journalism. Since then I've had a few jobs and have been I'm positive, outgoing and a little anxious for my future. I can't wait to see what's in store.


Photobucket

No comments: