Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Today is Father's Day and where is my papa bear, you may ask? Well, he's at his very own Disneyland aka his cabin in Colorado. He goes every summer and most school breaks to get away, fix up the cabin and enjoy Colorado. Mom usually joins him for a few weeks somewhere during mid-summer. Sad to say I have never been! It's so hard cause it's a day of driving each way and by the time summer rolls around I'm always out of vacation time. I really need to plan better next year!

Anyways, I'm feeling sad because he's not here to celebrate his special day with us so I thought I'd do something for him on the blog. For those of you who don't know him, let me enlighten you.

Things you may not know about my papa bear:
- He put himself through ASU twice (Bachelors and Masters) and I was able to attend both graduations
- He is a STELLAR math teacher and is now the Math Department chair at Desert Vista
- He is obsessed with being outdoors: fishing, hunting, hiking, backpacking, camping, etc. Unfortunately for him he has two girls who hate all of the above...
- His Kramer impression is top-notch
- Some of his favorite TV shows include: anything on the hunting/fishing channel, Two and a Half Men, Seinfeld, King of Queens, American Idol and Modern Family
-  He HATES smelly cologne or perfume of any sort and refuses to leave the house with you if you are wearing any
- He is the best story teller I know
- He gets hit on my a lot of women... they say he looks like Alec Baldwin
- He gives the best advice


I love you and miss you daddy! 
Thanks for being the best papa bear.



Photobucket

No comments: