Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Wish

I wish... that Disney had stopped making Pirates of the Caribbean movies after the first one. I mean, who are we kidding? The other three are just DUMB.

Source: amazon.com via Robert on Pinterest



I wish... that my adult life would be as wonderful and easy as I thought it would be as a child.

I wish... that every wish kid in the world could have their wish (we're working hard!)



I wish... that a dream of mine wouldn't have been crushed completely yesterday.

I wish... that I knew exactly where I needed to go in life.

I wish... there was a Disney Store on every corner. Dang that place is therapeutic for me.



I wish... that I could see Wicked again this week. ( I saw it last week and it blew my mind)



I wish... to not be sad today.

Photobucket

No comments: