Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm Forming a Club

It's called the "I hate men pretty much every other day club."

Except more than half of you can't join because you're happily married and all that jazz. Well boo on you!

I'm not actually a man hater. I'm really not. In fact, more people will tell you that I'm a total and complete romantic. Maybe that's why I keep getting upset at men though... I expect way too much from them.

I love the initial stages of liking someone... the butterflies in your tummy, the nervous feeling, the goosebumps you get when you think about them. And then they go and just do stupid things. Am I right?

Oh yeah. I'm right.

All I want is to be appreciated, spoken kindly to, reminded of how much you care. Too much to ask?



Photobucket

2 comments:

ana said...

can i join?!

Aleisha said...

i want to join too! and i completely agree with your post!