2. Mary (my younger sister) had her senior pictures taken last weekend at Arizona Falls. I also got in a few with her :) My friend Amy did them and I can't wait to show you all!
3. I WON a mini photo session with a Mesa photographer from Ali's blog! I am so excited to meet up. I think I might even wear my recently acquired dress.
4. The weather has taken a turn for the beautiful here in Phoenix. I'm in love with the chill in the air and the rain that we've been experiencing. Ellie, however, is not so thrilled. She hasn't stopped shivering. I gave in and bought her a homemade pink dog sweater from Etsy. :)
5. I got a new mug from my boss and it is smiling at me right now. Literally. Cause it's a smiley face yellow mug. :)
6. I have been SO depressed lately because it has finally hit me that Harry Potter is really over. I've been reading interviews with the actors and watching youtube clips. My mom says I need an intervention and I think she's right. Sigh.
7. This week at work is my annual review and I'm a little bit nervous. Cross your fingers all goes well and maybe I'll get a raise even.
8. I get stuck watching these Teen Mom marathons on Netflix and then I feel so much better about my life. Seriously though, these girls are clueless.
9. Do you ever feel like you've hit a wall in your life? #quarterlifecrisis
10. Comments would completely and totally make my day.