Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly Writing Challenge: Disney Memories

Yes, I have a strange obsession with Disney. But I've always been that way. Disney classics are my all-time favorites and I can watch them over and over again.

When I was 12 years old I decided that I would one day work at Disney World. And I'm glad to say that I did and LOVED it :)

For this week's writing challenge, I want you to write about your favorite Disney park memory. You can write about it any day this week: in your blog or journal. I think it will help you get back to the little kid in you and relive those awesome memories :)





I can't wait to write my favorite Disney park memories!

xoxo.

2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Great idea for a post. I look forward to writing about my memories :)

henning love said...

hi whitney is that kathleen in one of your photos?? love her! she is so awesome and wish we could meet in real life, i love meeting blogger friend's real friends super cool!