Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dear Ellie

Dear Ellie:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your life.
Thank you for always being SO excited when I come home from work.
Thank you for snuggling me every single night of your little life.
Thank you for kissing me when I'm sad and running around when I'm happy.
Thank you for being so smart, for knowing EXACTLY what "wanna go to grandmas??" means.
Thank you for your sweet and quirky personality.
Thank you for letting me get to be a practice mommy... kind of.
Thank you for forgiving me through all my mistakes... for feeding you too much at the beginning, accidentally knocking you off the bed a few times and all of those pesky vet trips!
Thank you mostly for letting me prove I can do anything.
I love you my little Ellie poo, lovebug. You make my life full of light. :)

xoxo.

No comments: