Friday, May 6, 2011

Recent Happenings

I've had a lot of fun things going on lately!

Last night a cute boy and I celebrated Cinco De Mayo.

I brought over tacos/chips & salsa/horchata from America's Taco Shop and we watched 127 Hours and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. (SO FUNNY).

Then he made us yummy margaritas with salt around the rim :)


The night before we went to a Winnie the Pooh premiere at Tempe Marketplace!

We were VIP's.

We got din at Ghengis Grill, then met up w/some peeps.

My coworkers Lindsey & Britni brought their boys and some blankets (It was B.Y.O.B.: Bring your Own Blanket) and everyone won snuggies!!

The movie was soo cute, too.


Last Saturday Alyssa, Staci & I had girl's day :)

We got our toenails done all cute at our favorite place, grabbed some sandwiches and headed to the Arizona Grand for some swim too. (Thank you aforementioned cute boy for passes).

I love the lazy river there, soo relaxing!


A few weeks ago Mary & I purchased Just Dance and we are now hilariously obsessed. I seriously crave going home so I can play it... I think it might be dance party night.


Work is going GREAT! A few days have been a bit emotionally draining for me because of sad wish stories, but I'm grateful for sweet, soft reminders of Heavenly Father's hand in all things.


I am kind of obsessed w/my life lately!

No comments: