Thursday, May 26, 2011

Compliment Challenge

I love compliments. A lot. Like... a lot, a lot.
But let's be honest here: who doesn't?
They make you feel so good inside and can sometimes turn around your whole entire day.

I feel like I'm always just THINKING of nice things about other people, but I don't take the time to actually VOCALIZE those sincere compliments.
Well, I'm going to start doing better!!

I'm making a promise to start complimenting others more!
Each week I want to share a specific little compliment moment I had with some one, or offer up ideas for unique and genuine ways to spread the love.

So who's with me?

I think you will be surprised at how good it makes you feel to make some one else smile SO big! Are you ready for this week's example? Here goes:

A few days ago I posted a picture like this on Facebook:

I wanted to show off my sassy new headband from Mama Jill Designs. (she's adorable, just FYI).
My buddy pal Arthur from Florida said: "Awww, Whitney -- always a glowing princes!!"
It made me feel all GLEEFUL inside!

I love, love, love being called a princess and he certainly knows that. I was even having a sort of off self-esteem day, and he brought me right back up.

Did anyone say something to you this week that made you feel this way too?

Did you give anyone a sincere compliment that you'd like to share?

Let me know, I wanna hear from you!

xoxo.

No comments: