Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevin Willis!

Happy Birthday papa bear!!

Today you are 47 years old.

(I only write this because I did it to mom last year

and it's only fair).

P.S. You look great, you're so young to have a daughter my age. Booyah.


You are the best dad a girl could ever ask for.

Thanks for your good looks (I know I hated people saying we looked so alike when I was younger, but I'm good now), memories, faith, example and love you've given me.


I know it hasn't always been easy, and I know living with all of us girls definitely wasn't a cake walk, but you made the best of it and I'm so thankful for you in my life.

Us meeting for the first time. Brings tears to my eyes!

Grandma Overton told me last week that you were ECSTATIC and so happy when I was born.

Baptism day. I am so grateful you are a priesthood holder and that you were able to baptize me into the church!


You came to visit me when I worked at Walt Disney World :) One of my favorite memories is running to hug you after not seeing you for three months -- the longest we've been apart!


You moved me into my dorm at ASU when I was 18. Without you I would have never received a full academic scholarship (thanks for the endless nights of math tutoring amidst seemingly endless tears), a great dorm or the drive to succeed in college.


I love you so much daddy!




2 comments:

wllsmichelle said...

You are such a sweet girl!

Unknown said...

Whitney you are the best. I love you so much. Pappa bear.