Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't Be a Drag, Just Be a Queen

As many of you know, I have a strange obsession with Lady Gaga.
I call it strange because... well if you knew me, you'd know why.
Most of my music taste, however, is very eccentric.
I think it's my little way of being a "rebel."
Though I don't agree with all of her choices, themes and moral decisions, I respect Lady Gaga for her compassion and love of all people.
(thelittleliberalinmeiscomingout:)


Anyways... her concert is in TWO WEEKS and I am so excited.

On my list of "creative goals" is a fun/fabulous/flirty/outrageous outfit for her concert.
This will require bravery, ingenuity and some major creative shopping.


Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas for my outfit?

Here are some ideas I have:
  • A HUGE metallic hair bow
  • Gloves
  • Fishnet tights/stocking
  • Bright colored or metallic high heels
  • A tight outrageously bright/design crazy/out there dress
  • Huge glasses
  • Big, bold jewelry
  • Glitter, glitter everywhere
  • Fake lashes
  • Lightning tattoo over my eye

    Who is excited for these pictures?! :)


No comments: