Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Have a Secret...

Okay so maybe it's not that big of a secret.
But here we go.
I LOVE Valentine's Day.
Boooo to all of you haters out there!
Can I just tell you something?
I have NEVER had a romantic Valentine!
I'm always alone this time of year, but I don't even care!
There's something so beautiful about this cute holiday.
I think I mainly love the idea of getting an actual, handwritten card.
I'm obsessed with words and how they can make us feel so important and so loved.
I would rather get a sweet note than flowers any day!

I don't expect anything this year, but I want to encourage everyone to WRITE actual Valentine's to those who you care about!
Let the creative juices flow :)
Let some one know how you feel.

xoxo.

Because love is beautiful:


And because I am a nerd:


xoxo again. :)

No comments: