Tuesday, January 18, 2011

5 Thoughts

1. I should probably stop spending money on myself. For example, I just got a $100 rebate from my latest purchase from Verizon (the Droid) and of course I decide to spend it all at Rue 21. I got a purse, four necklaces, earrings, a belt, two shirts and a cute tank top. The girl needs to look good, right?

2. My new fabulous job starts on January 31 so I have two weeks to do absolutely nothing. I don't know how to express how much I need this time! I get to rejuvenate, relax, write and mentally prepare for the days ahead.

3. I have been on a Jane Austen fix. Again. I watched Sense and Sensibility and Pride and Prejudice last week. And I have been writing down her quotes and re-reading the novels. Looove.

4. Any tips on how to drop 20 pounds in a healthy way?

5. I love to babysit. Especially Nicolo and Will. I have been babysitting Nic since he was one and Will since he was born. They feel more like my little brothers than anything. Today I got to pick them up from school, make dinner/snacks, play Wii, draw chalk in the driveway, do homework and reading and, of course, watch a quick TV episode on the Wii to calm down before bedtime. Below are some of our pictures from tonight. Cute!








No comments: